Contamos con la experiencia familiar de más de 30 años en el manejo de productos naturales. Nuestro compromiso con la calidad nos ha llevado a manufacturar productos terminados que cuentan con las certificaciones de Buenas Prácticas de Manufactura GMP e ISO 9002 y a utilizar materias primas seleccionadas y de la más alta pureza.
Peterson Farms began processing tart cherries off our own farms in 1984. Our growth over the past years now allows us to market over 125 million pounds of frozen fruits and asparagus each year along with 5 million gallons of single strength apple juice/cider and juice concentrates.
- Tart Cherries
- Sweet Cherries
- Family Pack Fresh-cut Fruit
- Multipack Fresh-cut Fruit
- Sweetened Dried Cherry Berry Blend
- Sweetened Dried Triple Cherry Blend
Our company offers to world wide market the following products:
- SPRAY DRIED FRUITS - Acai, Acerola, Apple, Banana, Cashew, Camu Camu, Cupuacu, Guarana, Graviola, Guava, Lemon, Mango, Mulberry, Orange, Papaya, Passion Fruit, Pineapple and Strawberry.
- SPRAY DRIED VEGETABLES – Eggplant, Beet, Carrot, Spinach, Tomato
- DRIED HERBS - Cat`s claw, Catuaba, Cha de Bugre, Graviola Leaf Powder, Lapacho, Muira Puama, Pfaffia (Suma), Urucum, Yerba Mate
- JUICE POWDERS - Grape, Lemon, Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Orange
- CONCENTRATED JUICES - Mango 30 Brix, Guava 16 Brix, Papaya 26 Brix, Passion fruit 51 Brix, Pineapple 60,5 Brix
- COFFEE – Arabica Green Coffee Bean, Cappuccino Instant Powder, Spray Dried Instant Coffee
- SOY EXTRACT FLAVORED – Mango, Orange, Papaya, Passion fruit
Proaji is a family owned company dedicated exclusively to the production and processing of different hot pepper varieties.
- 1968 Our family started growing peppers in central Venezuela, mainly Tabasco peppers for the McIlhenny Company and we continue to supply other varieties to this day.
- 1975 Due to increased demand for our peppers we moved our growing operation to the Colombian Caribbean coast.
- 1993 Following our continuous growth we saw the need to expand and we formed Proaji Cia. Ltda. in Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas-Ecuador.
- 2003 Proaji opened up a satellite growing operation in northern Peru to help maintain our growth and raw material supply. We also started diversifying our product line, including a dehydration process and new pepper varieties like Jalapeño and Habanero.
- 2008 Proaji obtains ISO22000 certification.
We can process our peppers in various forms including mash, brines, chipotle and dehydrated