Suppliers for Agriculture & Food Industry Directory
OCIA International is one of the world's oldest, largest and most trusted leaders in the organic certification industry. A nonprofit, member-owned, agricultural organization, OCIA is dedicated to providing the highest quality organic certification services and access to global organic markets.
The Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA International) is a nonprofit, member-owned, organic certification organization and an accredited world leader in the certified organic industry. OCIA provides certification services to thousands of organic farmers, processors and handlers from over 20 countries in North, Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
Global Market Access with Accreditation by:
- USDA for the U.S. National Organic Program (NOP)
- International Federation of Organic Agricultural Movements (IFOAM)
- Japan to meet Japanese Organic Agricultural Standards (JAS)
- Conseil des Appellations Réservées et des Termes Valorisants (CARTV)
Costa Rica Ministry of Agriculture (MAG)
Nowadays, the company boasts an over 30-year experience in the market and is a leading company in the flame weeding sector. It has become a benchmark clients seeking advice on machinery or selling/buying them and who find in Officine Mingozzi, not only a business relation but also source to compare and exchange ideas for applying and developing treatment techniques and agricultural processes.
Nowadays due to its vast sales network, patents for machinery, and the recognition obtained, OFFICINE MINGOZZI is synonymous of FLAME WEEDING!
Organização Internacional Agropecuária (OIA) é uma empresa líder em certificação de qualidade de produtos agropecuários, processados e industrializados. Se distingue por suas acreditações e avais, permitindo o aceso dos produtos que certifica aos mais exigentes mercados.
Fundada em 1991, inicia sua história como certificadora orgânica de produtos vegetais, animais e processados, acompanhando o mercado orgânico na Argentina, Brasil e América Latina desde seu início. Em 2002 a OIA abre sua empresa no Brasil, consolidando a atuação nesse país.
A OIA , seguindo a tendência mundial em alimentos e a demanda por parte dos consumidores sobre segurança e qualidade alimentar, é também altamente reconhecida como certificadora de qualidade para produtos de origem agropecuária, pesqueira e industrial, oferecendo uma ampla gama de certificações (Orgânico, EUREPGAP, BPM, HACCP, NO-OGM, Rastreabilidade, Atributos de Alimentos, Pesca Sustentável, Selo Alimentos Argentinos, Utz Kapeh, SISBOV, etc.).
Many of our plants are available during the summer. If you are in our region, you can stop by our Farm Outlet Store at 6469 SE 134th in Portland. We’ll be open Tuesday-Saturday, 10 AM-4:30 PM.
We can also ship you plants in containers. We’ll have Kiwis, Figs, Blueberries, Goji, Honeyberries and most of the rest of our unique fruits. Check with us about what is available. Call us or order on-line and we'll let you know what's available.
The arrival of warm, summer weather is great for us but harder on plants being shipped. During the summer we can ship by ground to West Coast states, but because of the potential damage from long transit times in hot trucks, shipments to Rocky Mtn. states and further east will have to go by Air until cooler weather arrives in September. While air shipping is more expensive, you will be happy with the results and your plants will appreciate this extra effort.
Osho Chemical Industries Limited is a leading Agri-business, Industrial and Public Health company commited to excellence by providing quality products at an affordable price.
Deal with supply and manufacture of Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Foliar Fertilizers, Biological Products, Growth Media, Green House sheeting and Spray Equipments.
- Insecticides: are agents of chemical or biological origin that control insects. Control may result from killing the insect or otherwise preventing it from engaging in behaviors deemed destructive. Insecticides may be natural or manmade and are applied to target pests in a myriad of formulations and delivery systems (sprays, baits, slow-release diffusion, etc.). .
- Fungicides: are chemical compounds or biological organisms used to kill or inhibit fungi or fungal spores. Fungi can cause serious damage in agriculture, resulting in critical losses of yield, quality and profit..
Herbicides: which are substances used to kill plants, usually unwanted weeds. There are two types of herbicides:
- Species specific (Selective). These herbicides kill specific plant species, leaving other species unharmed.
- Non-specific (Non-Selective). These herbicides kill any plant they come in contact with.
- Foliar Fertilizers and Bio stimulants which stimulate crop growth by providing nutritional support, maximizing nutritional uptake and utilization.
- Sprays and Equipments.